Some companies have Chief Happiness Officers others have Chief Wellness Officers. At Amilia we have Penny, our Chief Napping Officer. Penny brings the pure happiness of a well-loved dog, the soothing presence of a loyal friend, and the productivity of a good night's sleep. She keeps up the positivity and good vibes around our office so we can continue creating a platform that brings positivity, good vibes, and growth to your organization. We asked her 10 questions so you could get to know her better:
1. Explain your job at Amilia
As Chief Napping Officer, my job is to balance out all the hard work that goes on at Amilia by taking a minimum of 6 naps per day. My other tasks include nuzzling up to Marianne and Kim (in hopes that they will give me carrots), picking up any food that may have been dropped on the floor, and sitting on Alex's lap during meetings as I snore soundly.
2. What was your last search on Google?
“What’s so special about Doug the pug”
3. What one thing drives you absolutely crazy?
Squirrels. Those guys are fast!
4. You enter an eating contest. What food?
Carrots! I just can't get enough.
5. What's the background of your phone right now?
Just a big plate of carrots. Yeah, it's a bit of a problem.
6. What word are you guilty of using too often?
Either "woof" or "yap". But honestly, I'm more of the strong silent type.
7. What’s your favourite thing about working at Amilia?
All the wonderful people here who share their snacks with me.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
I really enjoy watching football. You can usually find my on the couch on Sundays watching the ball go back and forth. Go Giants!
9. What's your favourite Amilia feature?
All of it. For a serial napper like me, being able to register for my Doga (dog yoga) classes and Aqua-doggie-form sessions from the comfort of my warm bed is a dream come true.
10. Pick one: Bacon or Nutella
Bacon…for obvious reasons.