Our platform evolves as we learn more about each of our clients' needs. As we roll out new features such as booking and class passes, we need someone to show our target clients what they’re missing. That’s where Morgane comes in—get to know her in this interview!
1. Explain your job at Amilia
I work in business development. We are launching new features this Fall that will meet the needs of new markets. I am working with the Marketing and Sales teams to reach these new clients.
2. What was your last search on Google?
“Sup Switzerland” and “Sup Italy”. I fell in love with SUP [Stand Up Paddle boarding] this summer and I would like rent one on my next trip to Italy and Switzerland this September.
3. What one thing drives you absolutely crazy?
Two years ago, I was swimming in a river when I put my hand in a hive of leeches. I went completely crazy. I don’t even remember getting out of the water. I was just shaking my hand and screaming for my life. Even just telling this story is giving me shivers. So leeches… and tarantulas but I have never had one on my hand.
4. You enter an eating contest. What food?
Pizza or Sushi! I could eat both everyday and I would be very happy…. but it’s not very healthy, so I try to hold back.
5. What’s the wallpaper on your phone right now?
My 14 year-old cousin showed me the site "We heart it" which has a lot of beautiful pictures you can download. So I took two wallpapers: A skull in flowers and a tree in bloom.
6. What word are you guilty of using too often?
“BAÏE!” It’s like “bye” with more expression. I use when I want the last word in a conversation.
7. What’s your favourite thing about working at Amilia?
In the past, I worked in two large companies, which is a completely different atmosphere. At Amilia, your job directly impacts the company and the environment is very dynamic.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
I like Game of Thrones and Walking Dead. Now, I’m watching Suits which is very good. I’m also a fan of Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, and The Mindy Project—it’s my girly teen side.
9. What’s your favourite Amilia feature?
The booking and the class pass, those are the new features I’m here to help with!
10. Pick one: Bacon or NutellaNUTELLA! My life without Nutella would be meaningless. I make delicious Nutella brownies and I also made my own Nutella—it was excellent!